Cookies are small text files that are stored on your respective storage medium (e.g. hard drive, SSD) assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. A cookie cannot execute programs or independently transfer malware to your computer.
(2) Our WEBSITE uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose a)
- Persistent cookies (in addition b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to a page of our WEBSITE. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie.
(3) This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages. The cookies are thereby classified into (for this purpose a) "Necessary", (for this purpose b) "Preferences", (for this purpose c) "Statistics" and (for this purpose d) "Marketing".
(a) Necessary cookies help us make our WEBSITE usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
(b) Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way a website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. We do not use these types of cookies.
(c) Statistics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. For example, by using statistical tools, we can analyze visits to our WEBSITE and measure the number of page views you make.
(d) Marketing cookies are used to follow visitors on web pages. The intent is to show ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user and therefore more valuable to publishers and third party advertisers.
When using statistical and marketing cookies, we may share information about your use of our WEBSITE with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Our partners may combine this information with other data you have provided to them or that they have collected as part of your use of the Services.
We only use statistical and/or marketing cookies if you have given us your consent to do so via our cookie banner. You can give us your consent by confirming the green "OK" button. You can configure the setting of statistics and/or marketing cookies yourself via the settings in the cookie banner of our WEBSITE. The current status with regard to consent is displayed below. You can revoke your consent to statistics and marketing cookies at any time with effect for the future by clicking the "Change your consent" link below and unchecking the respective cookie classifications in the cookie banner that appears. Of course, you can also (re)give your consent at any time via this link.
(4) You can also prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of our WEBSITE.
(5) If personal data are processed by individual cookies, the processing of the necessary cookies is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of our WEBSITE. In the case of marketing and statistics cookies, the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(6) If you have an account with us (RAFI Supplier Net (RSN) or RAFI Customer Net (RCN)), we also use persistent cookies to identify you for subsequent visits. Otherwise, you would have to log in again for each visit. These are stored until either their storage purpose ceases to apply or you request their deletion. The legal basis is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 lit. f DSGVO in a customer-friendly and effective design of the site.